The 2017 Conference of the Mid-Atlantic Directors and Staff of Scientific Cores
A Chapter of the Association of Biomolecular Research Facilities (ABRF)
REGISTER at http://madssci.abrf.org
SEE AGENDA at http://madssci.abrf.org/agenda
Cost: Members: $110 Non-members: $130
When you register, join ABRF for $50 off the membership fee (a 33% savings) and receive $20 off your conference registration.
Can’t attend the entire event?
Come between 3 pm to 7 pm on June 20th for a FREE OPEN HOUSE to meet our sponsors, see technical posters, and learn about ABRF. It’s the perfect science networking opportunity, enjoyed with great food and a glass of wine on us!
Conference Keynote Presenters
- Rigor, Reproducibility, and Record-Keeping with Tim Errington of the Center for Open Science, co-author of the headline-garnering paper; Reproducibility in cancer biology: Making sense of replications
- Getting the most from electron microscopy and genomics cores
- Best practices in flow cytometry
- QC at the bench
- Writing improved SOPs & troubleshooting guides
- Career development
- Sponsor workshops by:
- QIAGEN about QIAscout and QIAseq Single Cell kits: Simple single-cell isolation and NGS library prep solutions for any lab
- Beckman Coulter