Background Image for Header:
proposalCentral at WVU
proposalCENTRAL is a web-based grant management service for proposal submission and review. proposalCENTRAL has over 50 participating non-profit, state, and private grant makers, offering 140 grant programs. The participating grant makers all use proposalCENTRAL's services to facilitate the application and review process. Participants include the American Cancer Society, the American Lung Association, the Alzheimer's Association, the Lance Armstrong Foundation and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Please remember to START EARLY! especially if you are using proposalCENTRAL for the first time.
Steps for using proposalCENTRAL
- Applicants need to register only once to apply for any of the programs offered in proposalCENTRAL. The WVU Research Corporation is already registered.
- Read the proposalCENTRAL guidance on Registering and Completing Your Professional profile for more information. If you have already registered, log in to the system.
- Identify the program, access agency guidelines and application
- Open solicitations are listed on proposalCENTRAL, along with links to agency guidelines. Find the program you wish to apply for and click on "Apply Now" in the "Apply" column on the right to see the application package and begin work on your proposal. The application is available after entering proposal information.
- Read Prepare and Submit a Proposal guidance or refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If you need more help, please contact an OSP research administrator.
- Complete the application
- To work on your application, go to the "Manage Proposals" button at the top left after logging in.
- Campus information must be provided for Proposal Section 3 "Enable Other Users to Access this Proposal" on the right menu.
John T. Childress is the administrative official.
- When you have added access to the above, all other information is complete, forward the Application Approval Sheet (blue sheet) to OSP for review and submission.
- Provide a printed copy and PRF to OSP for review
- Submit a printed copy of the application and the Cover/Signature Page to OSP along with the signed blue sheet and any other required documents. This includes documentation of collaborative sub-agreements. Submit applications to OSP five or more working days before the agency deadline.
- After OSP review, make any necessary changes in proposalCENTRAL.
- OSP will submit final document via proposalCENTRAL and mail signed cover page to the sponsoring agency.